June 6, 2017

How To Use BOOST & BURST - PROPERLY - 25% OFF - 4 days - 6/6/17 to 6/10/17

FOR ALL BLOG READERS . . . . . 
We have a 25% OFF BOOST & BURST : 6/6/17 to 6/10/17  - use code below when checking out - SALE for BLOG READERS ONLY ! ! !

Code: WhatHappenedToKC


 I have many a phone call on this subject so its time to put it in words for everyone.

I Received this Review of BOOST & BURST today, which I do on a weekly basis ....but the way she put her Review in words was so awesome, it really warmed my heart and made me feel like the work I do is appreciated.

So, Thank You Jessica . . .  
your Review means the world to me and I hope it helps the rest of you understand how the line works. 
 To use Boost it is like any other color-depositing shampoo only our pigment is stronger darker and lasts longer.

BURST is the Gold mine though. Just shampoo, rinse, towel dry, apply BURST for 20-40 minutes, ( you also can apply 5 minutes in every shower like my 86 year mom does she loves silver bullet!) 
Use with the free cap you get or even better and faster purchase the bonnet hair dryer we have, use heat or even sit in the sun Heat makes color last longer! ! ! . rinse, and use INTENSIVE TO LOCK IT IN. The colors we have can erase Brass/gold in brown hair ( H'Ash Brown - BURST) .............accentuate SILVER in White or Silver HAIR or EVEN turn Hair Silver that is Blonde ( SILVER BULLET) ...........Spark up Copper hair (killer Copper 2) OR FOR Hispanics WE EVEN HAVE A TERRIFIC COLOR THAT RIDS YOUR HAIR OF orange ! ! ! (Cafe Azul) 
For those with Rose Gold Hair, our Angel Rose is a true Rose Color, not pink and not red, true Rose !

Remember the best part of Boost Burst and Blast is they come completely out, no residue................and you change colors or use 2...........the colors you can create are endless. Or the fact that you can make your grays hold off for another couple weeks with it....is one of its biggest hidden treasures.

Another one?
Trying to remove old color and color your hair the proper way?
Going through the process ( read every post I have written on "hair color removal") of removing old crappy box color or crappy color someone used on you. Please DO IT THE PROPER way and use BURST for during the week while at work and it does not diminish or affect the color removal process at ALL! But it lets you go through the entire color Removal process the proper way and still show up to work properly (meanwhile!).


Our biggest success of all is our BLAST - metallic conditioners, with our 2 newest additions:
  1. Cochella Rose - these are made with metallic MICA but we add micro mini STARS + Hearts  + lightning Bolts and all sorts of interesting shapes in metallic 
  1. SXSW Silver   - Metallic Silver , made with 3 silvers, and a sparkle you have never seen before,....plus we add shapes to this one as well - they are micro-mini ( and very expensive!) but I have had them and thought - "HEY'' ...why not ?!?!?!?


What happened to KC on APRIL 29, 2017:
TO ALL KILLERSTRANDS FANS, CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS:

This is KC 
the owner of  KILLERSTRANDS HAIR CLINIC BLOG & STORE..........
 1st of all I apologize deeply FOR ANY DELAYS & OR mistakes of the past 5 weeks, please take a minute and read.  . . . . . .

On April 29, 2017 I lapsed into a coma for 6 days and very very slowly woke up the 7th day finally, unaware of what had happened, why I was there or what year it was. It took me -- 2 weeks to remember what year it was! I had a massive heart attack with 20% of my heart remaining functioning when all was said and done and they tell me now I basically died and came back to life ! ( Talk about a good excuse!) 
Killerstrands is my baby ! Of course I have people to help . . . but I am the business and the business is me - so things went into massive confusion and no one was running it for 3 1/2 weeks....this happened the day AFTER the 10year BIRTHDAY SALE - BOY what a Time for a heart to crap out!
I just last week got out of the Hospital after I threw a fit that I at least had to have a computer. Well, even when I got one I have not been well enough to return to work but for  1-2 hours a day. I am soooooooo very sorry , so many of you understood -- but there are many I have not been able to explain what happened.  Against advice........... I decided to write you and explain.

I am trying my hardest to recover quickly, but it is not so easy as other medical problems I face. 10's of thousands of you count of me daily & weekly for hair and education and for the 1st time in 10 years I have not been there and for that I sincerely apologize. .
As silly as that may sound, I completely understand how HAIR can make or break a person's day. .. so for all of you I am pushing myself and demanding things happen faster than anyone else seems to think they should -- in order for me to be well and get back to work.
I am currently attached to an exterior defibrillator so if it happens again it will shock my heart back to life.....which that itself is driving me nuts!
This whole thing has been a friggin nightmare and I have received emails about mistakes and delays - I apologize profusely - - - but in this particular instance it truly was unavoidable. When well......... I will send out another email Blast that will incorporate the freebies I have in store for you, but it is too soon, I'm afraid.(soon-soon)
I have avoided putting this info on the Blog as I have listened to others advice about not mixing business with pleasure. But, I decided myself tonight, to post this notice... I feel as I've ''got this'' NOW.. its just going to take longer than my 'will' and I & you must be patient. I'm at work while shipments are going out and for anyone with a problem or question, please TEXT our Store phone number as that is me and only me.
I hope you understand and I know what a loyal and wonderful customers you have all been, please stay with us.... 
I need YOU now more than I EVER HAVE ! ! ! !
I sincerely hope you understand.
warmest regards,
KC

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a